4 days later and Christmas Day is still a blur. Christmas Day is always busy for us, we do both families in one day. Which sometimes seems alittle nuts, but we wouldn’t have it any other way. Things might change when we start a family, but who knows. This year Christmas lunch was at our place, my WH (wonderful husband) wanted to make a lasagane so we went with an Italian theme, with a simple green salad & Panatone for dessert. Though it didn’t look like a lot of food, everyone was pretty stuffed by the end of the meal.
Thought that I would also share a few pictures from our day, we bought a new point & shoot camera for ourselves for Christmas so all the pictures we taken using our new toy. Still learning the features but I really like how the pictures came out.
1. first thing when we got up was opening our presents to each other, we got some really lovely presents from friends & family that couldn’t be with us for Christmas Day.
2. Christmas lunch with my family always usually ends with us all playing Wii or playing board games, it’s traditions like these that make Christmas so special.
3. Christmas dinner was at my WH’s (wonderful husband) brothers house, we had a candle centre piece which our nephew just loved blowing out again & again (he loves birthday cakes because of the candles too!!!)
4. Love this picture of my WH, I was playing with our new camera. I am going to love learning how to get the best out of this camera.
5. Our nephew might just have some natural drumming ability. This was the first Christmas that our nephew realised that he would be given presents, and this was one of his favourites.