I am back! It has been almost 3 weeks since I have sat down infront of my computer and written a post. Wow! Our holiday to New Zealand was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I will share all about our trip soon, promise. Still editing and organising myself. When I got home one of the first things I did was update myself with all the blogs that I follow. I was able to read some blogs while we were away as one of our accommodation places had 30 mins free wifi everyday. But I still had 100’s of unread blog posts. Took me two days to read what I wanted to read & make the decision to delete the rest.
One of the blogs I choose to read all the unread post was Elsie Flannigan’s blog A Beautiful Mess. I love Elise blog, she has a great sence of style & is so open about her life, her business & her passions. She recently did another What’s in my bag blog post. I love seeing what people (especially creative people) keep in their handbags or in this case camera bag. I did one of these What’s in my bag?” href=”https://johnsonsuzie.wordpress.com/2009/11/14/whats-in-my-bag/”>What’s in my bag posts awhile back & thought that since I had just come back from holidays that it would be fun to share what I carry with me when travelling around while on holidays.
Lets start with the bag, I bought this one while we were in Queenstown. I had planned on just carrying my back pack around but found it annoying when I wanted to access my camera or money. This bag came from a store called Glassons. I love it! The picture is from the Glassons website, I bought the blue version (you’ll get to see it in the picture below).
Now for what I carried in my cute as Glassons bag (btw I am not being paid by Glassons to say things about their products, I just love the bag).
- Sunglasses, I didn’t realise how much I used my sunglasses even when we were in the snow! Helped to keep the glare down & kept the falling snow out of my eyes.
- Tablet computer
- Tissues, whenever I was cold (which was whenever I was outside!) my nose would start running like someone had turned on a tap!
- Coin purse with New Zealand currency, also carried my driver’s licence & our cash passport.
- Maps. Yep more than one. We had one that showed all the major roads for when we were travelling between coasts & others that were specific to the area we were staying in.
- Gloves, oh so glad that I brought these suede fleece lined gloves. My hands stayed so warm!
- MP3 player. Got to have tunes!
- Plane necessities bag, this contained everything in the small plastic bag. Moisturiser, lip balm, pain killers (got quite a few headaches) & hand sanitizer. Click here to read all about my plane necessities bag.
- Kiwi. Alittle tradition we have developed that lots of people do while on holidays. Have alittle soft toy that travels with you & appears in photos.
What do you carry with you when you are travelling?